Echo Week On Demand is the most comprehensive educational activity developed to meet the growing demand for education on the fundamental diagnostic modality and monitoring of perioperative cardiac performance. Your On Demand program includes 33 hours of presentations designed to help you:
- Review, update, and expand your knowledge of perioperative echocardiography
- Learn from expert speakers who are passionate about ultrasound education
- Participate in the very popular hands-on porcine heart dissection and gain a deeper understanding of imaging and decision-making
- Learn 3D echocardiography from experts who use it daily in their practice
- Apply current practice guidelines to imaging and surgical dilemmas
- Test your knowledge and earn CME
Access your On Demand program from any computer or mobile device. Our state-of-the-art media player makes it easy to search the exact content you're looking for. We'll even direct you to the specific slide that contains your search term. And with downloadable Syllabi files, MP3 audio files, integrated online CME testing and a complimentary USB drive1, we make it easy for you to access your content anytime, anywhere.